Just finished rewatching Fishman Island Arc.
and… GOD! I hate the New Fishman Pirates.
Hody sure talks a lot of trash.
He keeps saying Luffy can’t beat him. Dude look at yourself now look at Luffy. All you did was bit him twice and you’ve taken like a million steroid. And then this guy Zeo said that Luffy only has a one in a million chance of beating Hody. GOD! If I was Brook I would’ve stabbed him in the face then and there.
Hody’s pretty dumb too. He’s scared of Shirahoshi’s ability but when he finally captured her. He’s mocking her. Yeah this SOB is mocking her about her mother about how he killed her. You do know that all she needs to do is to shout and the Sea Kings will go wild. I mean you do know that, right? You witnessed it yourself. That’s you want her dead, right? So why are you trying to get on her nerve? And please gag her fucking mouth! And then if that’s not stupid enough. He didn’t finish off Decken, he waited. Why? Seriously, why?
Talk trash when you did something impressive like Doflamingo he beat up a shichibukai who in the last arc cut down a mountain. God! I love Doflamingo!
I don’t have problem that their weak and dumb (It’s an arc to showcase the Straw Hats so Oda created a bad guy who’s not strong enough but not weak enough hence the energy steroid he needs to show the fans the new straw hats but not all of it because fans would start comparing Luffy to WB whose the strongest guy before the timeskip), I have a problem that they talk trash A LOT. It would’ve been better if they fight dirty like the guy fighting Zoro. It’s an okay arc thanks to the backstory (It’s Oda so what do you expect), the connection with Arlong Arc that’s like 5th arc of One Piece (Pretty impressive) and the importance of Shirahoshi, Noah, Joyboy, Luffy destroying Fishman Island, Caribou and so on. It’s the most important arc in the series.
G E N O S || Onepunch-Man
This arc of One Piece is up there with Yorkshin, Enies Lobby, and Whitebeard War.
- First Oda is a fucking genius. If you don’t think so then fuck yourself because he is and that’s a fact.
- I haven’t read One Piece in about 4 months. Yeah FOUR months and I read like 15 chapters the whole night and it was all great to perfect chapters. Yeah great. It’s not good it’s not okay it’s great.
- The backstory is great and I’m not surprise that’s where Oda shows his greatness.
- Doflamingo is another smart villain. That’s another thing about Oda he doesn’t make dumb villains. I hate it when villains underestimate protagonists because they’re stronger than them. Every big villain in One Piece is smart. I wouldn’t forget the first time I read One Piece and it was Alabasta Arc when Crocodile threw a key and the Crocodile ate it. But when the Sanji finally got it, he found out it’s a fake. At first I’m like “Why would you do that? Why would you give them a chance?” And then when I found out it’s a fake “Fuck yeah!!! You fucking genius!!! I’ll follow you anywhere.” For me this is part of Oda that’s underestimated. He makes great villains. Villains should be despise, hated that you as a reader would want to go to that world and kill them yourself. You should love them because you hate them. Crocodile, Enel, Akainu, Blackbeard, Doflamingo.
- I was thinking why I liked Yorkshin of Hunter x Hunter so much. And it’s because of the way Genei Ryodan interacts with each other. The way they talk, the way they argue. Yorkshin doesn’t have a lot of action it’s about the death of Uvogin and the Genei Ryodan. The way they talked after adversities after they found that Chrollo was captured was gold! There are 13 members of the Genei Ryodan, do you know how hard that is to make a interesting coversations out of 13 characters. Oda brought that up in this new arc the way the straw hats are in a pinch and has to talk it out reminds me of Yorkshin. Sanji’s group in danger against Big Mom, Law getting shot in front of Luffy, and Franky going to war.
- I know a lot have been complaining saying “So is this the new world? It’s not much different from paradise.” But you have to agree this arc is insane. Meteors, flying battleships, Men fighting in mid air, A shichibukai vs a shichibukai, Characters coming out of nowhere: An admiral, A yonko, and Sabo! (Give us Dragon!)
omg i liked garp at the beginning but since marineford he's on my fucking list. i still believe that if he would have done something, he could have saved ace. like even mr 3 helped getting ace back and garp just stood there and let basically his grandson die. he sat there next to ace and talked about family but a family wouldn't act like he did, a family would act like luffy did. and then he dares to go back to goa kingdom. i wish dadan would have punched him more. yeah idk.
I know! Fucking asshole! The way I see it is he wanted to protect his title as a hero more than anything else. Selfish son of a bitch! I wouldn’t hate him if he was there to kill Ace from the start as a marine even though Ace is his adoptive son (Roger and Garp are the same age right? And Roger gave Ace to Garp so Garp is Ace’s adoptive father.) At least he had the guts to fight against his family and stood by it from start to end. But then he sat beside Ace and and started crying and saying stuff like “I don’t know what to do.” And I was like “You know what to do. You just don’t want to look bad because all your life you’ve been the good guy.” I kinda wish Whitebeard said that to him.
S K Y P I E A
God! I hate Garp so much! Coward!
❝ What am I supposed to do? Ace, you fool! ❞— Garp, One Piece Ep465
"What is this ‘heart’? If I tear open your chest, will I see it inside? If I shatter your skull, will I see it there?"